- Can you think of something that cannot be googled?
- What are some educationally relevant things you can ask Siri?
- I am also curious about others' favorite Ted Talks/inspiring links, authors, apps, tech tips and best lesson plans.
- Flipped classroom links and other ways to make the classroom more engaging and interactive.
- How to stay organized and maintain balance.
Time constraints will determine how much of this will be in English vs Norwegian. Since more people read English, I thought I'd start with that.
Coming up soon: Who the heck am I? Answers and thoughts on some of the above points. Am particularly excited to share what I've learned as a result of other "tankegods leverandører." This is one of those phrases that doesn't translate well, but roughly means the following to me: people who've inspired me to think differently - inspirational speakers/philosphers/entities and so much more...
If you have questions or comments - feel free to drop me a line below or check out:
Pinterest: Eva Steffensen
(I'm really not all that interesting... yet ;)